Friday 1 July 2011

Welcome

It has taken me years to be bitten by the Blog-bug and even though I am not sure that I have been bitten I think it is time for me to have a blog.

Before we carry on, I need to just express that this blog is not a reflection on the thoughts of the Notrenlim Phoenix Tradition. The Tradition is run by a council and even thoug I am the Arch-Priest I do not have any final say. The council has the final say. This blog is meant to be more of a ....... inside Zeo. What are my thoughts on everyday things or spiritual things or just things.

Chances are I am going to piss off alot of people with my views, but please let me just say that
1. I am and have always been contraversial and in your face
2. If you don't want to read what I have to say, then don't visit my blog. It's that easy.

So please pack away your issues in a very deep chest when you decide to view these pages. If you want to complain about anything that I have to say on here, save it. It's not like I am really gonna care or do anything about it. The only thing that may happen is that your letter will be used to laugh at. Laughter is the best medicine and I find that since I have leared to laugh at myself, life is so much sweeter. Give t a try. If you have something nice to say, Well I am not even going to deny that I love compliments, who wouldn't?
Very importantly, no matter if what you read here is positive or negative, it remains my opinion. It is not law, it's not written in stone. The delete button on my Mac can get rid of it very quickly. What I write here is not everyones thoughts and it may not even be facts. It is how I feel and think. It is my opnion only. Something that we are all entitled to have.

I am not going to go out of my way to piss people off, as a matter of fact I also hope to inspire some and to help others. It is my hope that through my experiences people can learn and further develop themselves to be the stunning individuals that they are. i.e. Sheep not welcome. Interperate sheep as you wish.

In short, On here you will get nothing more and nothing less than me. All my black, all my white and the occasional pink. ;)

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment