Wednesday 13 July 2011

Hail Satan, Hail Gaga!

There have been a lot of mails doing the rounds on the dangers of listening to the music of Lady Gaga. This blog is my response to those mails. So if you are all love, light and healing (not only do I think you are pretentious, due to the suppressed shadow side) you may not want to carry on reading today’s blog as it may get out of hand.

You were warned!

In the last few weeks I have received so many emails warning me, parents, young people, fucking everyone about the dangers of listening to the music of Lady Gaga. I myself only became a fan after hearing the song ‘Bad Romance’, before that I was not really interested, but I have come to be fan. Thinking that she is a modern day mix of Madonna and Cher, two of the best artists of our time. Who at some point or other have also been ridiculed for being in league with the devil.
I have to also state that as a Pagan I do not believe in the concept of the devil. To me, HE DOES NOT EXIST. It is a lame excuse that was invented by people of a certain faith that did not have the balls, guts or courage to take responsibility for their own actions. So lets blame it on the devil!
I have read how listening to Lady Gaga music will invoke the power of demons, not only into your child’s room, but into your entire house and if you do not REPENT, then also into you. This is said of course by the same people that won’t allow a divorced person to take the Holy Communion or to go to confession. So if you are divorced and you listen to lady Gaga, well then you are just fucked. Never mind the fact that you come from a relationship where your partner beat the living shit out of you everyday. No you were supposed to be the better person and stick it out. So sayeth the Lord.
Apparently Lady Gaga is also part of the Illuminati. ……………..Really?...................
Hell I have been phoned by some crack head early one morning claiming that I am in collaboration with the Illuminati to over throw Paganism. What the fuck!! Besides for it being one of the oldest gossips in history, cuz even Ghandi was part of the Illuminati according to some people, so what if she is. Who gives a fuck. When Madonna came out with her Kabbalah faith people were up in arms. Does it really matter what people believe in or what path they follow. Are they forcing you to listen to them scream from the pulpit? If you don’t like the music, don’t fucking listen to it.
People complain that it is in poor taste, yet they sit and listen and if you ask them to change the cd or radio then they say ‘No, it’s okay, I will try to live through it’ Bullshit, it’s because secretly you are imagining what you would look like in those heels swinging your ass like that.
Oh here is another one. Lady Gaga is part of the Anunnaki, come to take over the Earth. People that say this, may I just ask you to listen to what you are saying? Can you not hear how fucked up that sounds? No apparently not cuz when Gaga met the Queen (Her Majesty Elizabeth the second) it was said that she met her superior in the Anunnaki. They are conspiring together. I almost don’t have words to explain just at what level of fucked up that is.
Billy Graham

Further more, her sense of dress is unique, out of the box and inspires so many people to become designers, to better themselves. No not according to the fanatical idiots that would slap you over the head with a bible at any opportunity. Apparently her dress code, her entire closet is designed to make a mockery of Jesus Christ. Why the fuck would anyone want to base an entire wardrobe on that. Let’s say that she has a few items that are blasphemous. I tend to think that people are way to serious. I am sure Jesus, a prophet who has been dead for a few years, had a sense of humour. I am sure he is seeing some of her outfits and going: “Nice one Gaga!” He was after all a man of the people. Is Gaga not a person? Oh no, sorry I forgot, you believe she is a lizard/reptilian/alien come to take over Earth. I keep on forgetting that technicality. You want to go off at someone’s clothing? Have you seen the ugly ties that Billy Graham owns? Lord in heaven, call the fashion police and have that man locked up for life.
Personally I feel that the people who write these fucked up articles about Gaga has way too much time on their hands. Go on holiday, read a book on meditation or go swim with the sharks. I remember many years ago when I was in high school, a man came to speak to us about the dangers of listening to the music of John Lennon. Can you fucking believe it? If you listen to John Lennon you are going to go to hell. The man who chanted for hours on end “Give peace a chance” will lead you to hell.  God will bitch slap your sinning ass straight to hell. And why, because John said that the Beatles were more popular than God.
1.     How many of you watched the movie ‘The U.S. versus John Lennon’? Then you would know that, that quote was taken completely out of context.
2.     The truth only hurts when it aught to.
The other reason for John’s sinning ways was the hit song ‘Imagine’. In it he sings a line ‘imagine there is no heaven, it’s easy if you try’. What they tend to neglect is that he carries on to say ‘No hell below us’ No fuck that we will just use what we like. Fucking tunnel visional Hypocritical asses. Well I walked out of the assembly.

Lastly does the big black book not also say something about everyone being a sinner? So how about you focus your judgemental ass on your own sorry fucking life before you try to blame other people for the ‘wrongs’ of their lives. I also know that the good book does say something about removing the boulder from your own eye before trying to remove the pebble from someone else’s.
Please do not misunderstand me. My issue is not against that book or the faith that goes with it. My issue is with people of that faith that seems to think that they can just do whatever the fuck they want to and judge who ever they want to. And it seems that this time around the flavour is Gaga.
She is a visionary who has claimed her own path in life. She set out to make a name and career for herself and that is exactly what she is doing. I realize that this blog will probably also buy me a one-way ticket to that supposes hell. Personally I can’t wait, would love to see all the live shows that they have there by all those amazing artists.


Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment