Friday 1 July 2011

Be Beautiful

For those of you that know me, it will be very clear and memorable that I seem to have a nack for being over the top in the clothing and jewellery department. I am not saying that it is a good or bad thing, it is just a thing.
The truth is I am addicted to beautiful things. I cannot walk past a jewellery shop and not go in. I cannot see a coat and not want it. Shoes are like toilets, one of the, if not the best, inventions of our time. But then in fact they are better than toilets because they come in all colours and shapes and heels and ...... you get the picture.
It is almost as if I can see the mannequin in the shop window come to life and it whispers to me.
"Come in, just try it on. You know you want to. You don't have to buy it." But I tell you the bitch knows that once I have stripped her of her little number she is wearing and it's cover my size........nice ass there is no way she is getting it back. It's mine now. Then my fiance, darling man that he is, will ask me "What if it doesn't fit?" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Now any person, moslty women, that knows how to shop will know the answer to this one.
"It will fit, I will make it fit and you will compliment me on how beautiful I look." Yes even if we crack half our ribs, dislocate a hip and shatter a knee disk, it will fit and when we are walking like someone that should actually be in hospital wards A C and E, we still feel stunning!!!
This dress sense has however created an issue for me. I don't have enough clothes. Yes sure I have a walk-in-closet and yes sure I don't have enough hangers for all my clothes. But here is the issue. I have now created this glam queen (as in fag, not blue blood) that people are used to. At the last ritual my friend Darkwolf said "Zeo, you look lovely, as usual", and she meant it. People expect nothing less of me. So you see I am in fact a martyr. I do it for the people, hehehehehehehehehe. And if someone had to see me in interview on T.V. or radio or newspaper or magazine and I don't look stunning, Pagans and Fags all over South Africa will be phoning each other and say "Did you see the last Zeo interview? No beads, no pretty clothes, no big rings, did he loose the will to live?" So I do it for you. Ek vokken lewe vir julle!! hehehehehe.
 
Then Last night I watched a wonderful show called Cathedral by one of South Africas best fags (me being the other best fag) Nataniel. It was brilliant. I loved it. He is extremely talented, very funny, has a great singing voice, he has great style and he is sexy. Anyway, he talks about how we live in a world filled with crap on T.V., crap in newspapers, crap in magazines. We have over run the Earth with our buildings and our crap. He then ends off by saying that due to all of this, we live in a ugly world ruled by ugly people, therefor wear your things and be beautiful. I of course completely understood and agree.

My point then is, on the 20th of every month, when the previous months pay check is a long gone distant memory and the next one seems like an eternity away and we are so depro because of it, wear something beautiful. Cheer yourself up and wear something divine, even if it doesn't fit with the rest of the outfit, make it fit. So let us hold hands (if my big rings permit) and make the once dull and ugly 20th day of each month a bright and sparkley kind of happy.

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment