Thursday 28 July 2011

The Circus

People are funny things. In the beginning of the year they wanted to know what books I read as if by some osmoses when I read a book it will benefit the rest of mankind. So on facebook I made a photo album and put up pictures of the books that I read there. Now, as if they don’t know enough about me already, they want to know what music I listen too as well. Is this an attempt to emulate me or what? Is there anything else that people would like to know? I use plain white two ply toilet paper, call it a little luxury. I don’t like the toilet paper with the pictures on them even though Paul loves it. I turn my back and when I look again paul has bought toilet paper with lady bugs or lavender on it and I want to flip. I understand that sometimes you can only get the toilet paper with the impression in it but then it still needs to be plain white and you buy one that has an impression that is not upsetting to the psyche. And yes it must be two ply. Three ply is stupid and One ply, one ply is never good, it’s either too soft leaving you with more in your hands than what you hoped for or too hard, leaving your ass harder than your 5o’clock shadow beard. I believe that your bathroom is very sacred. It needs to be a place where you can just sit and relax. Our bathroom is filled with things to look at. Fairies by the lot and of course my rubber ducky. Her name is Gena, she is pink and black and wears a spike collar. But with all the fairies you would swear that you are stepping into a scene of the movie Ferngully when you walk in. I was never a fairy fan, until I came out that I was gay. Not only did I realize that I had transformed into a fairy but also that I liked fellow fairies. Back at Ferngully all we need is the crazy bat character that is not all there…….thinking about it, Batman kind of fills that role. Shame that cat is not well. It’s not that he is two sandwiches short of his pick nick. He has all the sandwiches, but he is not hungry (unfucking likely since he always fucking eats) and the basket is missing. So he is desperately holding all the sandwiches hoping that they wont fall. Come to think about it all of our animals are a bit …………. Well we have a ball python that refuses to be a ball. He is more active than the candles in a nunnery. A Dumeril boa who is Gay and Emo. He kills from behind and the first cuddles his dead food for hours on end. Batman who looks like his father fucked a rabbit and Robin who fucks his brother Batman. I look at this some nights and I wonder how I ended up in the Boswell Wilky Circus. I joke with Paul and tell him that these ……traits are from his side of the family. But in truth my family, sjoe. I would not be able to write about them because there is not enough free space on the internet, and even if they had to scrape Google to give me space, you would not have enough time in one life to read about them. The only thing that I can say is that they are very weird, and coming from me, Ringmaster of the Circus, that says a lot. I have the sort of family that makes you go home, fall to your knees and thank some or other God for the wonderful family that you have and be thankful that you are not family of me. It provides for interesting times, but that is exactly the point, too many interesting times. 
So back to the stuff that people want to know, the most recent, as I said, is that people now want to know what I listen to. I am not sure how knowing what I listen to wil enrich their lives and I have decided, because I cannot see a point to it, I will simply say that I listen too music that moves me. Music that has the power t make me shift whatever emotion I am in and make me settle into a new state of being.
I will say that the current song playing on my I-tunes is ‘Dear Mr. President’ by Pink. 

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment