Thursday 21 June 2012

How Paul Fits In - Part 5


On Friday the 11th I had a Pagan meeting planned with CAM for my third Degree that they conferred on me and after that I had planned a good old Cape Town piss up. I have to admit that I tried the entire Friday to woo this man and he just didn’t seem to fall for any of my charm. So by mid afternoon I decided to kind of give up. I wasn’t going to be rude to him, i still had hope, but not much. He had a few days left and then he will go back to the backwater, tumbleweed town he came from and I will probably never hear from him again. Besides it was a big moment for me that day, having the final meeting before my conferred third degree. I wasn’t going to let anything spoil it.
If I remember correctly that was the day we went to N1 City, which was at the point the closest mall to me and there at Musica he bought himself the Sarah Brightman, Symphony CD. I was faffing with him and making the correct ooohhhh and aaaahhh sounds but at that point I had, as I said, pretty much given up the hope.
The only doos I like.
We went home and I know that him and my housemate Lindy, had a chat. Cannot remember what I was doing. I must have been making food or something or preparing for the meeting. I cannot for the life of me remember.  Well a lot happened at the meeting involving Debbie and oranges, Debbie and Donna’s fake furr and Debbie and orange peels. But that is probably a blog on its own and we wont go into all of that now. I had had my meeting and the elders of CAM were staying for the piss up. A lot of people arrived and even though I was rather upset about not getting the man that I had set my heart on, I was two days away from my third degree initiation and I had my wine. The night was going to be a good one.
About half way through my box of wine and the night, Paul calls me to the kitchen. He wants to speak to me. So I am not too happy about this but I go to the kitchen with him. There he just about corners me and he says that he has given a lot of thought to things. Of course having given up on having him and having half of my box of wine, I really wasn’t interested, even if he was about to tell me that the moon was in fact a ball of bubblegum.
So he leans in and says to me: “I have realized, that I am in love with you and want to go out with you” Jirre I was like going through the roof! I was so happy and I jumped up and down and snogged the shit out of him. I almost jumped on him but realized, luckily, that I don’t wanna kill him. By now people are walking into the kitchen, which was open plan to the dining room and wanting to know what was the fuss about. I am screaming “he loves me!” but I was also, in the back of my mind, aware of the distance issue. But I wasn’t going to allow that to spoil my evening. So later on someone asked the two of us, now that we were attached to the hip, if we were going to do the long distance thing to which I agreed that for now we will have to. Paul gave me a look and said to me: “Didn’t you hear everything that I said” I confessed that I didn’t cuz after that first sentence I was unstoppable and you couldn’t get anything out of me. He repeated his words: “When I go back on Sunday I am going to resign my job and move to Cape Town to be with you.”
Well that was it. I was in tears. I was so happy that you could stick a Christmas tree up my ass and I would spread the joy for one and all! Ho Ho Ho!!
During the night party, we snogged more times than not. He even pinned me against the wall and snogged me till I almost got locked jaw. Yes bumped my head against the wall that I nearly got a fucking concussion but I didn’t care at all at that time. I had my man. I was the happiest person alive. Now we had one matter left for the next two nights. One matter that I was going to resolve and conquer, even if it was the last thing I did.
Well I can tell you, with regards to the issue that I had, I never saw those fucking flannies again. 
The Sunday that he went home we were both teary and neither of us wanted him to go, but we were comforted in the fact that it wouldn’t be long. 
The story surely doesn’t end there. But I can tell you how it ends, well so far. In just about 20 days we are celebrating our 4th anniversary. I still get butterflies when I see him. I still smile waking up next to him. I still have to hold on to him to be able to fall asleep and I still want every part of my being to be with every part of his being. I even still get nervous about making love, as if it is something I have never done before. My blond Adonis and I,
“You and me,
we’re the kind of people,
 other people would like to be.”

Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment