Thursday 28 June 2012

30 Something Tasks


I saw an interview a few days ago with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Not that I am a fan of her at all, even though she is very pretty. It was on the show ‘The View’. No I am not a huge fan of the show either since I don’t watch TV at all, but Dame Edna I am a fan of and on this episode she was a guest interviewer. She is one of the funniest people on this planet, purple hair and all! You just have to love her.
Dame Edna Everage
But on the show the Dame asks Jennifer about the tiara bath story. Jennifer then tells the Dame how when she turned 30 she made of list of ten things that she will do in that year to help make her feel special. One of the things was to every time that she had a bath to wear a stunning tiara and drink champagne. Another was to only wear sexy lingerie. But all of this got me thinking.
You see this year, as a matter of fact in 4 months and 22 days, I turn 30. Something that used to freak the living bejesus out of me, but that I am quite ok with now. I really like Jennifer’s idea but wanted to do more with it and wanted to involve all of you in it as well.
So here is my idea. Until I reach 30, in little under 5 months, you are all welcome to send me a list of things that you think I should do in my year that I am 30. This can be things to make me feel more special or even cool challenges. I will then go through the lists and pick ten items to do. But to make it fair, I wont choose alone. I will ask 4 other people to help me decide. If I manage to do all ten before the end of the year I will go over to do more of the challenges or things on the list. With every item on the list that I complete, I can also write a blog about it.
My tiara bath moment: taken from my first photoshoot
Now my friend, Frau Gestapo, thinks that I am very crazy and daring for doing this.  Of course I am. No normal minded person will allow the entire fucking world to write challenges or tasks for him to do. There must be something seriously fucking wrong with me. But the way I figure it, I only have this body once. So I might as well enjoy it to it’s fullest while I still can and before my liver evaporates.
So how do we do this? Well, send me an email to zeowitch@yahoo.com with the subject heading: ‘30 Something Tasks’, and I will compile a list on my side. A day or two before my 30th birthday, I will post the final list for all to see and as I complete the things on the list I will tell you all about it.
Think of it as an interactive bucket list where all of you get to decide what goes on my bucket list. Also when you compile these tasks, you don’t have to be bashful. I have no shame so why should you. Lastly please don’t just think of horrible shitty things to do, but also of nice fun things.I feel kinda like Heracles, but with better hair. He also had a series of tasks to complete.
Well I cant wait to see what you all think I should do.

Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment