Monday 14 May 2012

Hate mail from Sam Smith who lives in JHB


last I checked he uses this veve as a pf pic
So I receive this message on the weekend from some really sad soul. I said in the beginning, when I started my blog that if I get hate mail I am simply going to post it here so we can all have our say about it. So here it is people, my first hate mail for this year. It was sent to me by a person by the name of Sam Smith. Below find the Facebook link to his Facebook page. You are all more than welcome to chat to this gentleman. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003058821986

His messages to me were as follows
1.
“Hi Zeo,
Let me introduce myself. You can call me Carnal Karma, and I am first and foremost son, servant and warrior to Mother Lilith. Yet my services sometime extend to other gods. Lately Kali has asked my help to rectify a few inbalances against her name. And Martin Frost aka Zeo was a name that caused a lot of irritation to Her. Apparantly this 'Zeo' has caused Her name great disgrace and stolen countless magickal property and ideas. Zeo is a prominent figure in LHP movement in SA but he is a fraud and dare I say 'false prophet' (although he has no real power and only misleads fools and social outcasts who have no real purpose). I hope for your sake I'm wrong but I get the idea you claim Kali as your gaurdian? If this is true you need to make a few serious decisions because you have been noticed. And the powers, especially Kali are not pleased. She is mercifull though and offers you the following: expose yourself as a fraud and return all you have stolen (you should know what these stolen things are because I'm unclear on what exactly you stole)

My human will give you the following advice, one human to another. Stop your deceit and live your life. The occult is not meant for your kind. Turning a place's name is no name for a group or any occult practices. Destroy anything in your possesion connected or depicting Kali. And on a lighter note only absolute pretentious douche bags wear New rocks! Hahahahaha, dude I thought you were gay and gay people should have fashion sense. I think you might need to reconsider your image but to each his own.


So I wish you the best friend! Even though I don't respect you in the least from what I heard everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe you can start a new hobby like knitting or scrapbooking to fill the void if you make the wise decision but we will see.


Regards from Kali, Lilith and accumulated karma”

What caught my eye here was that for someone that apparently knows so much about me he doesn’t even know my full names. 
I also cannot help but notice how he claims that I am a fraud and I only lead fools and social outcasts who have no real purpose. He is taking on a lot of people by that statement.Good luck to you for that statement....friend.
As for my “image” as he puts it, thankfully I have never cared what people think about how I look. Why would the opinion of one very sad individual matter to me now.
On the accusations of theft, I hope he can back this up in the court of Law.
As for speaking on behalf of a certain Deity('s). Please can someone phone Oprah. This man needs to go on there. If he is the voice of the Goddess on Earth then I daresay that we as Pagan folk have a Pope and so many terrible things can be rectified if we just allow this boy to speak his mind. All hail the Pope of Paganism. Pope Sam Smith.

2.
“Hey friend,

Sorry to bother again, but just had my sunday meditations (decided sunday will my serious study and workings,hahaha, seeing as the day was hijacked) Anyway on a serious note I during meditation pressure was put on me to get an answer from you. Sorry I thought you had more time but I'm dealing with some impatient energies. Hope to hear from you soon.”

Clearly the Pope does not need to worry about grammar.I just copied and pasted both his letters. Made spelling or grammar corrections.

So I have not responded to him and I don’t think I am going to. I see no point. I am not going to block him, as he should be able to get this link and read this blog. Also if he continues his empty threats and allegations, well then I would like to have record of it to take him court. I have no time for little boys who has nothing better to do than try to start witch wars based on lies that they thought up while masturbating.
So have fun all. Enjoy your day!

Mwah!

5 comments:

  1. So what's his point? The hate mail has absolutely no substance and no exact claims as to why you are such a saucy charlatan ;) , or even what you have stolen?

    Sounds more like someone forgot to take his lithium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy only has one friend on fb, looks like attention seeking to me, and the groups he joined makes me think so too. But then again satanists are that arrogant that they would start crap with people~sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goeie f**!

    Sorry, Mr Karma; I personally know Zeo and a number of the "fools and social outcasts" you refer to.

    Wake up, DUDE!! Until you know anyone personally (and I do mean personally, even DEITY does not fall under this description), you have no rhyme, right or reason to say anything you do.

    Sincerely,



    Me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ag shame just another wanker from joburg who feels rejected Life's hard my boy but don't worry cause when you do wake up your coffee might be cold and the rusk stolen have a miserable day

      The awesome Jason

      Delete
  4. This is a message to the self-proclaimed messenger of Kali (or is it Lilith) - your spelling and grammar leaves a lot to be desired and only succeeds in making you a laughing stock. Maybe, next time before putting pen to paper, so to speak, brush up on your spelling and grammar in order not to come across as an illiterate ignoramus that will make Kali (or is it Lilith) cringe in embarrasment. Surely they, in their infinite wisdom, will choose somebody who can at least convey their message with a little more aplomb. What on the Goddess' green earth is an inbalance for instance? And I certainly do not want to have anybody as my gaurdian ... Do something more constructive with your time - like maybe take a course in basic English?

    ReplyDelete