Thursday 24 May 2012

Failure to Commit


When I was in High School I had three amazing teachers. I had more than three but the three of them were amazing and they have changed my life forever, simply by being who they were. One of those three people was my English teacher, Belinda Nel. She always had interesting quotes on her black board. One day we walked in and on the board it said: “The only time a man is committed is when he is in an institution” or something like that. That was basically the gist of it. It was funny. But lately this is getting me thinking.
Paul and I don’t have issues. We are happy in our relationship. Yes we have had issues in the past but we are so past them. So things with us are as close to perfect as what any relationship can ever be. My point is I am not talking about an experience between us. I am generalizing in this blog and I know it is wrong but it is my blog and I am giving the ladies one. 
In the movie 'Moonstruck' the mother asks everyone she meets “why do men cheat?” and no one can answer her. Then eventually at the end of the movie someone tells her that men fear death and that that is why they cheat.
In the movie ‘The Witches of Eastwick’ the devil says that men treat women like shit for fear of loosing a hard-on.  I agree with the latter. My point is that I find that so many people are just not in it anymore.
You know Paul’s parents have never been divorced. They are still extremely happy together and completely in love. It is so amazing to see them together. They are truly happy and truly in love and truly together because the one can't and doesn’t want to be without the other. It really acts as such an inspiration.
But I look around me and all I see is bullshit. I see terrible things happening in relationships and I cannot help but wonder why people even get involved in the first place.
Ok now I am going to piss people off. I find this to be especially true in the gay community.  I find that in the gay community it is all about what you wear, what you drive, who you know, what your body looks like and then what you can use your partner for. Gay relationships hardly last. People fall in and out of love quicker than what a person suffering from diarrhea can go through toilet paper. People are so surprised when they hear that Paul and I have been together for almost 4 years and they cant understand why they cant get that as well.
Then you go look at what is happening in their relationships. They cheat on their partners, they lie and they use each other. Then when their partner kicks them to the curb they want to be shocked and cry long fucking tears. Then its all about shame poor me and please feel sorry for me.
Here is the thing. We, the people who are actually serious and who do actually believe in being true and faithful are getting really tired of your bullshit. You know I get clients who cry and cry on my shoulder that their husband is cheating on them and (having been in that position) my heart opens up to them and I so badly want to just make it better. Then ten minutes later they tell you how they have been seeing this man for the last six years behind their husbands back and I actually chase them out. I have no fucking time for people who mess with the hearts of other people. You deserve to get your chest ripped open and for everyone who is actually true and faithful to shit in your lungs and heart. I get so angry with people who use other people. Yes It pisses me off cuz I have been in the position of being used all too often and I know when it is happening. I am aware when someone lies to me and what is almost worse is that the person lying to you thinks that he is just a fucking genius for leading you around his curves of bullshit. Wake up!! I have somewhat more life experience than you and I really do know what you are doing and that you are a bullshitter. 
#Pulls shirt straight again and takes a deep breath#
Don’t get me wrong, I also see people that are really in love and happy. Paul and I are one of those couples that are truly happy. To all you little fuck faces that think you can just be horrible human beings, one day you will finally meet someone that you love beyond anything. You will experience true happiness and then that person is going to do to you what you did to others. And when that day of hurt arrives, remember what Z said to you on his blog on this day. And then don’t come crying to me, cuz I don’t care anymore. For people who must constantly hurt others in relationships I am going to leave you with a quote I read on Facebook
“I’d call you a cunt, but you don’t have the warmth or the depth”
Have a nice day!
Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment