Tuesday 2 August 2011

just a chit chat


I am getting ready for my trip to Durban and yes I am still kakking myself about it. Every day seems like I am getting closer to an impending doom. To be honest I am also stressing about Paul. I know that he won’t take care of himself. Will live of bread and just play dead. So I have instructed key people to keep an eye on him and invite him over and keep him busy. Well lets see if it is true what they say about absinth and what it does to……. Of sorry absence, oh ok. But be that as it may I just thought I would update everyone that tomorrow will be my last blog entry until next week Wednesday, but then I will have photo’s and stories from Durban. Hopefully loads to share!  
I am trying a more corporate look today. Yes I have done this look before but with the red jersey it just pops. I have to admit that I did turn at least one head this morning. Granted it was of something that had no teeth, who’s make-up was all over it’s face except for where it should be and I am still not sure if it was male or female. It was all in all very scary come to think about it. I was not sure if it turned its head to think “wow, sexy man” or “lunch, god I am hungry”. Either way I don’t really want to lend my DNA in any way to that.
The 100day challenge started yesterday and I decided that my 100 day challenge will compromise of a few things. To be less Jaded. To make a point of spending time on the notes I am writing for the Tradition and to work on my book. I also want to try and do some exercise, but hell I am not Jesus and can’t promise that last one. I would love to be thin, but I love chocolate more. Come to think about it, it’s not that I eat a lot of chocolate. It’s just that I eat too much at a time and that I don’t exercise. I don’t think I am an ugly fat person. Yes I joke and I call myself Jubba the Hut, which really pisses Paul off, which is why I do it. I like to sometimes play with him and make him upset and that sounded so wrong. I don’t know how to correct it without it sounding worse so I am just gonna leave it.
Friends of ours just moved into a lovely new home and once again I am doing it. I am comparing. I know I shouldn’t do it. I just look at their beautiful home and I see how spacious it is and I also want a bigger house. I want to move back to Edgemead. It was such a nice neighbourhood and it’s green, very pretty. Well lets see what happens.

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment