Friday 12 August 2011

Japenese Gardens

Entrance
On Monday before we tried to make a new attempt at Ushaka, Catherine remembered about a magickal place that she wanted to take me.
Some Pretty Flowers
So off we drive to Durban North to find the Japanese Garden. I expected an average size park with a few nice things in it but nothing that would blow you away.
It is not at all what I expected. Firstly, it is a public park. People can come and go as they please and surprisingly enough it is very clean. There are no shops for you to buy small gifts or anything. In other words, it is completely untouched by the fake of world of monies and tourists. I know in Cape Town we cannot possibly imagine what it must feel like, but I tell you it is one of the most wonderful things ever, to go to a park and it is clean and not over run with tourists.
One of the Water fea
The moment you walk into the park you can feel the energy. I felt so calm. As a matter of fact it is the most calm I have felt in a very long time.
It is so majestic and out of this world. So much so, that I cannot think of any way to describe it that will do it justice.
At one point I sat next to little river and just felt the knot in my throat. I wanted to cry, I had no reason to cry but I had the need. I don’t know about what I was going to cry, but I needed to.
The weirdest thing about the park is that it seems that everyone that goes there, children and adults alike, now that this place is magickal. Everyone treats it with so much respect and everyone seems to go there to find their calm, their Ohm.

Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment