Tuesday 23 August 2011

Facebook or Internet Auschwitz

I don’t have too much to say about the following topic but I do have something to say none the less. And knowing how I can go on and on it may turn out to be longer than what I thought.
I want to talk about the apparent Facebook etiquette and protocol. Now everyone has had something to say about this, so grant me the time to do so as well. I have to firstly state that Facebook is a computer program used to amuse oneself, by whatever means is available on it. That’s it. I wish people would stop taking it so fucking seriously. As all admins on Facebook groups will know, Facebook is constantly fucking with us by making how to add people more and more confusing. Currently I don’t know who belongs to my groups already and how to determine whether or not a friend has already been added and how to just send someone a request to join instead of adding them immediately.
Now this is the thing that really gets me. We all know that this is normal for Facebook and that we cant always help who gets added to what. If you have been added to a group to which you do not want to belong, there is a wonderful button that you click and tada!!! you no longer belong to the group. It is not needed to create a long fucking issue on that group wall as to how rude it is for people to just add you. 9 out of 10 it is that there is no other way and that the Admin hopes that every person will have the decency to just remove themselves quietly if they do not want to belong. No…….we have to create fucking blogs to bitch and moan about how rude people are to just add us to a group and post that all over the fucking group. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!! You don’t want to belong, click the button that is marked for you to leave the group. And realize how fucking rude you are by making a scene about something so pathetic!
While I am busy here. When did it become ok for people to bitch about what it is that other people say on their own walls. If I want to say on my wall that I am raging homosexual that enjoys swallowing spunk every second night, then it is my prerogative to do so. It is after all my fucking wall. If you don’t like what I have to say on my wall then don’t fucking read it. Delete me as a friend. No, now we get these self-righteous sons of bitches who feels it is their calling to help us correct the things that we write on our walls. I know what I wrote, and I wrote it because that is what I wanted to say at the time, tomorrow I may feel different and I will deal with it then. If the shoe fits, buy one in every fucking colour. I also can’t help but notice that it is normally these fucking people that don’t have lives outside of Facebook that has something to say about everything. Get some real friends that you can talk to face to face, go jog or do fucking something but realize that Facebook is a computer program, not an alternative universe where you can live a less pathetic life.
To those of you that are now offended by my blog, I warned you from the beginning that here I will say what ever I want to, so kiss my tiara.
For those of you that get it, and agree, I love you so much. Freedom of speech people, get with the program.

Mwah!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you need an internet *high five* for this one! I am getting rather fed up with all the melodrama of Facebook, and those who take it all too seriously.

    ReplyDelete