Friday 18 January 2013

Turn the Other Cheek


In the last month or so I am gob-smacked at the amount of violence against animals. In the Second Degree class of last night, Cecilia and I spoke about this and I honestly cannot imagine what …….. rather how fucqed up you have to be, to hurt and or kill an animal. 
Chloe luv, I know you told me to keep quiet on this one as I might make a huge issue and just add fuel to the fire but I can’t. I am sorry. I am going to say it here and now and if people want to ‘de-friend’ or ‘delete’ me on BBM and Facebook and Twitter and what all for what I am going to say, then they must grow the fucq up and get a fucqing life.

In just about every spirituality on this planet (note I said ‘just about’) it teaches us some or other moral guideline about turning the other cheek and not doing any harm. This is of course BIG in Wicca. ‘An ye harm none, do as ye will’. So before I carry on let me just say that I am NOT a Wiccan. I call myself Pagan, eclectic. The Tradition that I run was based on eclectic teachings. It’s not that I am knocking Wicca. Not at all. I just want to clarify this for the millionth time, before people say shit like “you are such a bad Wiccan”. And people do say this. Yes, even in Wicca they judge Wiccans. But that’s not my point.
I have a huge issue with this law or rule or moral code that preaches that you must turn the other cheek when you are being wronged.
Ok so when it comes to humans I can understand this. Well to an extent at least. Someone punches you and you punch back and before we know it we have a religious war on our hands. So I can kind of understand that. But let me give you a little info here. Something that you probably didn’t know.

"Did you know that animals in South Africa are not recognized as sentient beings. This means they are classified as objects, and therefore have no rights
In recent times, Southern Africa has seen a huge upsurge in people involved in the animal rights movement, all calling for animals to be recognized as sentient beings. At the moment, most constitutions recognise animals as inanimate objects, incapable of feeling pain, terror or having any kind of consciousness. "
-http://www.reportacrime.co.za/OurPetition.aspx-

This is fact. I have a neighbour that beats his dogs with a sjambok. I have phoned the police about it. Oh they gave me a case number and asked me if I was willing to testify in court and I naturally agreed. Nothing ever happened. I found out why. Cuz Animals has ho rights in this country. None. Nadda. Fokkol. Animals are seen as property, no less than your furniture. I may as well have told the police that he was hitting his couch with a toilet seat. It’s the same to them. No difference at all. 

Robin after he came out of Hospital the first time
As I am sure all of you know, recently one of our cats was the victim of a Pellet gun shooting. Yes those metal pellets that they use to shoot…….fucq knows what with, was also used to shoot Robin. He has been in and out of the hospital for two weeks now and very nearly didn’t make it.Not te mention how much this is costing.
Also in this month there was that man that tied a small dogs lead to his tow-bar and proceeded to drag this doggy behind his car while he was driving.
Another incident was those boys that ripped the head off of the cat and bragged about it on photo’s. The list of these heinous acts carries on.

I will ask my question again. How fucqed up must you be to do that. How fucqed up is your life and your mind? 
What the FUCQ!!!
What gets me with this is that these animals are seen as property and has no rights. Even if they did have rights, what would happen to those people in this country? They would get a slap on the wrist? That’s it! But God forbid the person that doesn’t pay his or her TV license or talks about the presidents 6 wives. And if these animals did have rights? They can't go to a lawyer. They can't sue you for hospital damages. So what do we do?

I will tell you. You stand up for that animal. You defend it. You toss your moral laws of harm none and you find the fucqer that hurt your animal and you make sure he never hurts another animal again.
I can see some people telling me how that is the dark road and how you must not think such things. Well fucq you, no offence of course. You say that now, but what will you say when it is your animal? Your child? Cuz that is what these animals are. They are our children. So what are you going to do when some random cunt takes a Pellet gun and starts shooting your human child with metal pellets. Pellets that cause your child to be in and out of hospital for two weeks, nearly loosing his life! You still gonna turn the other cheek and pray for whomever to forgive that person, because you already have?
Not a fucq, I wont. Not in this life or any other. I will find the person or if I can't find that person, the universe knows who it is, my child knows who it is. That is all I need to curse the living shit out of that person. Drastic, yes it is! As if Shooting my boy is not drastic.

Getting back to the crux of the matter. Your animal child is the one child that will always offer you unconditional love. As a matter of fact, it is the only ‘person’ on this planet that will ALWAYS give you unconditional love. How dare you not stand up for it. How dare you not fight for it.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

Mwah!

4 comments:

  1. Yep,I agree with you. My dog is my child since all my kiddies left home, well sort of. I just don't like people who are cruel to animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeo, I absolutely agree with you. I am a Wiccan, but harm my animals, my four legged children and I will retaliate as well. I do not see this as breaking the Wiccan Rede, "an ye harm none" I see it as protection of my children. Thank you for your blog. How can we do more for our animals in SA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hlo Hun

    Im 300% with you on that fuck with my animals or even your own animal and i will curs and moer the living shit out of you. I have 11 parots and 3 dogs rescues and unwanted and i feed about 400 pigeons in one of Fish Hoeks parking lots every day, SPCA has helped me every time i phone and i phone alot about dogs, cats, birds. The police dont know human rights never mind animal rights.
    Gr8 Blog
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, when must I be there to help?

    I agree - any fucker touches Gizmo and so help me Goddess, s/he will get it!

    ReplyDelete