Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sacred Grove Ceramic Studio

When I receive good service or I buy a product that is truly worth it, I do not mind sharing the information. I believe that the service that I received or the company from which I bought the item deserves every bit of good publicity. Over 10 000 people, roughly, read this blog, from all over the world, so a little word can go a long way!! So lets talk about the:

Sacred Grove Ceramic Studio

The Studio was founded by a lady named Karin Bleker. I have had the privileage of knowing Karin for a few years now and let me tell you a secret about her work, it just gets better and better and better.
The Ostara Statue
I have recently asked her to build a statue for me that would capture and embody the spirit of Ostara. She asked me if I had an idea on what it is that I wanted and I told her to go wild and let her imagination run with it. I can tell you, that is exactly what she did. I recently went to pick up the statue and I have to tell you that it is fucqing stunning. It is so perfect for Ostara! 
A Cross she made
This is not the first and only statue that I own that has been made by this clay Goddess. I have bought some and other people has bought me some of her statues. They adorn my house inside and out.
But it is not just the fact that she is creative that gets her work sold. It is the fact that she knows how to listen to you, to get you exactly what you want. If she isn’t sure about something she wil contact you and find out. It is her passion and she strives to get it as perfect as possible. If for some reason she cannot do it exactly she will also tell you why and then have alternative ideas as to what she can do instead.
When you arrive at the studio, and you will know when you reached it. The outside is adorned with statues and images of her creative hands. you are greeted by her four legged children almost even before you get to greet her. As you turn to the left you enter the workroom. 
A Witch on a Swing
Karin normally offers you something to drink and then the chatting starts. Believe me, you are never there for just a short little while when discussing what it is that you want. She makes sure she gets all she can from you in detail and then she will start.
But please don’t think that her creativity stops with statues. Oh no. She makes anything you can think of. Plates, cups, bowls, frames, jugs and the list goes on. She made Paul some Japanese Tea bowls as well as a chalice in the same fashion. Do not just take my word for it. Go visit her and see for yourself what this Clay Goddess is capable of.

You can contact Karin on 083 231 4634
Or view her studio on her face group at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/112949435498740/?ref=ts

A Rams Head Candle Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment