Wednesday 28 March 2012

Zeomort or......He Who Must Not Be Named


You know when I was growing up my mom used to say “if people talk about you, good or bad, it’s a good thing. It’s when they stop talking about you that you should worry” As a very young lad I didn’t quite get this. Growing up, now I understand that it is based on the same principal as “there is no such thing as bad publicity”.
For some reason though there are an amount of people that find it extremely interesting to gossip about me. You know I am flattered and all, but I also feel kinda sad for these people. If they so love to gossip about my boring little life, can you imagine how fucking boring and absolutely hollow their lives are.
The latest thing that gets gossiped about is the fact that I do dark magick and practice necromancy. So I am just quickly gonna clear the air so we can all at least just gossip about the facts. You know that’s the least you can do, you pathetic turd.
So firsty please define dark magick. If by that you mean that I do not follow the Wiccan Rede, then duh!! I don’t claim to be Wiccan. I don’t adhere to the moral guidelines of the Wiccan Rede as I believe, like any guidelines one should eventually have the brain capacity to grow beyond it. I also do not fully agree with the golden rule of ‘An ye harm none, do as ye will’. If someone breaks into my house, kills my cats and starts beating up my husband, do you expect me to fold my arms and apologize to my husband for not helping him because the Wiccan Rede says I am not allowed to do any harm. Screw that, I will take the bastard out.
I have never killed an animal ritual, to date. If I attend an African ritual (like the Twasa of a Sangoma) where I am to slaughter a chicken for the ritual, then I will do it. No Issues. Don’t tell me it’s wrong. Their faith is as Pagan as yours and dates back hundreds and hundreds of years, who the hell do you think you are to tell them that its dark and evil. Practice what you preach doos. If you mean by dark magick that Invoke demons to do my bidding then I am afraid you are also a bit confused as I don’t really even believe in Demons. I believe that we make our own demons and angels by how we live. So if you are having shit in your life and you say it’s due to a demon that I sent you, 1- I really hardly have time to make love to my husband, do you honestly think I am going to waste what little time I have on someone as small as you and 2- Go look at your own life idiot cuz Karma is a bitch. The Christians have a lovely quote about removing the boulder from your own eyes before trying to remove the pebble from someone else’s.
If you mean by dark magick that I protect my kith and kin and what I hold dear to me. Then yes, I am guilty as charged. Tell me if you are a martial arts master, will you not use that to defend your kith and kin and what you hold near and dear? If you are a boxer, will you not do the same? And if you were an archer, a cop, a lawyer? So what’s the difference? Like everyone else I am using the craft that I am trained in to protect and defend my kith and kin and what I hold near and dear.
Oh then lets not forget about the accusation of Necromancy. I confess that since I was little a boy I could see and speak to things that other people could not. No I cannot do this on demand, it just kind of happens. I don’t know if you want to call these things or people, ghosts or spirits or whatever, but I see them and talk to them. I have also used the Ouija board many many times and have done so while teaching others to do the same. I also have guided living people through the use of fortune telling more times than what I care to count. 
John Dee & Edward Kelly Invoking a Spirit
If you have no idea what I am talking about here then you are clearly as dumb as dirt and as pathetic as the bullshit that comes from your mouth. Because that is what Necromancy is defined as. You can look it up in a dictionary or even on Wikipedia. 
"In the present day, necromancy is more generally used as a term to describe the pretense of manipulation of death and the dead, often facilitated through the use of ritual magic or some other kind of occult ceremony. Contemporary séances, channeling, Spiritism and Spiritualism verge on necromancy when supposedly invoked spirits are asked to reveal future events or secret information. Necromancy may also be presented as sciomancy, a branch of theurgic magic."
So really, you ignorant little fuck, go and educate yourself before you try to accuse someone of something that you don’t even know what the fuck it means.
Yes people, here you have it now, straight from the uncles mouth. Now maybe at least you can try to practice factual gossip. Have a nice day. I don't mean to insult people that truly did not know what Necromancy means and didnt talk kak everywhere they go. This Blogg is aimed at those that will now feel offended because I call them dumb fucks and then start gossipping about how rude I am. At least that too is a fact. I am rude to people who gossip.

Mwah!!

4 comments:

  1. On fuck hell no! It is class tonite and Zeo upset huhuh not good, if i get this motherfucker gossiping about Zeo i will wring your fucken little neck twice!Get a life of nog beter sluk 'n gripon en kry 'n grip in die lewe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it usually the unknowing who talks about things as though they know?
    They should take some well-known advice:
    "Better to let people think you a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right."
    Keep brightening up their pitifully empty lives, Zeo!
    ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like.... wanna be my friend! :D (you know what you must to with turds.... flush them honey...) cheers Mel xx

    ReplyDelete