Friday 9 January 2015

It's a New Year

Lets just get all the boring crap out of the way first. Happy 2015 everyone. May your year be filled with nice things and stuff with sex. Rather make it good sex.

Now that, that is over, let's get to business. One of my students bitched at me that in the year of 2014 I didn't blog. Apparently she really missed reading about all my shit (I have a fan!!). Then some other people complained as well. Non students. 


You know if it were just students then I could say they ‘enjoy’ it cuz they  are stuck in my ass. If you punch me in the stomach, not only will I probably curl over and scream like a little girl but there will also be a few nose bleeds. I am not gong to mention names..............ah I know you are waiting for me to mention names here, like I normally do when I say ‘I am not going to mention any names’. Truth be told I can’t mention names here, the blog will be way too fucqing long then. It will be like having to name all of Steve Hofmeyer's children. But tell you what, if I get writers block, then maybe I can start the list, at least it will be some form of blog entry and it will give all of you the opportunity to point and laugh. For others it will be an opportunity to point at yourself and laugh. The rest of you, might be stuck up there way too tightly to move your arms. No wonder I am as fat as I am. The entire Duif Tradition is stuck inside me. Now read the blog name again. Hahahahahaha, makes you wonder about ‘Inside Zeo’. But seriously or rather as serious as what I can be. I thought of having a shirt made that says: "I beat anorexia." Just to give a reason to my physique, other than loving food too much. Tim Noakes, here I come......again......... 

So I have been quiet for a number of reasons. I could possibly go into detail as to why I have been so quiet in 2014 but that would be completely unnecessary. Which is exactly why I am going to do it.
1.   Lets get the horrible truth out. Just put it out there. I have been fucqing lazy.
2.  I had nothing to say. Hard to believe but true.
3.  We spent the year house hunting and house buying. If you have never bought a house before , it is not for sissies. I have learned that agents and lawyers who deal with house sales are fucqing useless. Yes that means you Shirly (Agent) and you Hester (lawyer). Now that was a scary bitch. She looked like the real life version of Ursula the Sea Witch, only a fucq load scarier.
4.  The company I worked for liquidated and even though I was all brave and cool about it, I think it created a mini meltdown.
5.   Due to point 4 I tried to grow my own business, but now realise I didn't put as much effort into it as what I could have. That is why so far this year I have been working my ass off on making it work.

But thanks mostly to Teresa, I am focusing on the blog again. Okay before we carry on I must first draw a distinction. There are two Teresa’s. The Teresa that is ....... or rather was a quiet drawn back student. She is still a student but found her voice and now she doesn't shut up. But that’s great and we love her for it. Then there is useless Teresa (whom you will hear about in future blogs) that used to be the owner of the house that we now bought. So here I am thanking student Teresa who shall from now on be known as T, or Black Adder depending on how I feel. J

The aim is to try to blog at least twice a week. Whether or not I will be able to stick to that is a completely different story. So don’t hold me to it. But hold your thumbs and hope to some or other God or Goddess or maybe even brand of spirits that I get motivated and have something to say. Most importantly, hope that people do stupid things that I can laugh about and then when I recover my breath, write about it.

So until the I blog again. Check out my links

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zeofrostpsychic
Website: zeofrost.yolasite.com
BBM Channel: C0035C21A

Twitter: @ZeoFrost1

No comments:

Post a Comment