Tuesday 10 June 2014

What road? To where? Paved with what?

This is the road to hell. - Chris Rea -
There is in the English language this wonderful expression about the road that leads to hell. They say that it is paved with good intentions. I am a firm believer in this maxim of truth. I think that it is so profound that I almost want to credit it to the likes of one Hermes Trismagustus or Dr. John Dee, maybe even Israel Regardi or Carlos Castenada.  All four brilliant minds. So let’s make them share the credit. It is after all my blog. So on here it is now a reality.
Before we carry on, I must just explain that ‘hell’ in this instance, is not an actual destination. It is the outcome of actions or intentions in a negative sense.

What especially amazes me about this pearl of wisdom is the fact that I have met so many people who seem to not a clue what it means. I say ‘seem to’, as their actions rather than their words prove this. And me being me, I believe that a person’s actions will tell you more about them than their lips ever can. So I tend to observe a lot. Even when you think I am not watching, I am in fact watching. Of course, this is easy for someone that has the ability to turn into a rain spider in order to spy on people. Thank you for sharing that secret, Llaluna and her elders.

Ok let us just stop at this point for a minute before we carry on, as I just need to say what I think about this and stop bottling it up. What concerns me about this is that people who are considered elders in the Pagan community spread the story that I can turn into a rain spider to spy on them.
1.       How fucqing retarded are these elders to even suck a shitty story like this out of their                   asses. And these are the people that are supposed to lead a community? I am astounded         and flabigasted that, that Temple still has members.
2.       Please note that in over ten years I have never said a horrible word about her or her poor            excuse for a group, even when I have been the debate of every damn mouth in her group.            Until now that is.
3.       What makes you think that I honestly want to spy on your group? I have a life and it is rather          a busy life at that.
4.       A tip. It is because you keep on giving your power away like this that your group does not            posses it. Stop giving it away.
Ok I had my soap box moment about this. Thank you.

But the above mentioned does tie in with the purpose of this blog entry, although it is not what it is about............let’s call it a by product.
One of these intentions with which we can pave the road to hell is of course gossip. (see I told you the spider story will fit in). What is gossip? Many people refuse to admit or see that they are indeed gossiping. A gossip is when you say something about someone (or people) to someone else (or people) without wanting the first someone (or people) know that you said it. Shall we put this into perspective? When Llaluna tells her students that I am a Necromancer, she is in fact gossiping. (In this case it would help if said person knew the meaning of the word, because then said person would know that this is actually a very bad thing to gossip about, because half the damn Pagan population are in fact Necromancers, including said person. But why spoil a good story with the truth hey. OMK, I just realised that said person must be friends with my cousin Rene and her mother as they also don't spoil a good story with the truth. Lightbulb moment!)
What does boggle my mind is that you apparently also get people who gossip to protect or help others and that is really what this blog is about.

Let us start by creating the scenario, which may or may not be true.
Dawid (Afrikaaner) is a person with a 'bad' past and seems to rub people up the wrong way. No one really pays much attention to Dawid. Sandra (English bird) is a friend of Dawid, or so Dawid thinks. Prudence (i-mamma-wena) is a friend of Sandra but not of Dawid. Fatima (Djy wiet dan Canalla) is a friend of Prudence. (There I covered 4 races so no one can call me a racist, hehehehehehe) While Prudence and Fatima are having black labels in Dunoon, Sandra comes to visit Prudence, she brings with a cheesecake. Both Fatima and Prudence are the kind of people who has no issue with saying something to your face. So the topic of Dawid comes up. Fatima and Prudence both honestly speak their minds. Sandra does not stop them and say that she would appreciate, that if they have a problem with Dawid, that they speak to him directly. Or just stop the conversation, no, she joins in on the conversation. The shaking shack.
Two days later, Sandra sees Dawid at Tygervally centre in Temptations (he likes to wear ladies undies) and because she is a ‘concerned friend’ she tells him what Prudence and Fatima had to say, of course neglecting to tell him about her part in it. The reason that she tells him is because she feels it is wrong that people speak about him behind his back, he deserves to know after all. Also, should issues arise from this she wants him to know about it. What Sandra does not realise is that Zeo, Mel and Bev are well aware of the entire situation. What would have been worse was if Sandra was in a position of authority of some sort, as this could cost her that position.  Things are being watched.

My point people, with this lovely stage production (hopefully Peter Jackson sees it, ooooohhhhh I can't wait) is that there is no such thing as ‘good gossip’. Gossip is gossip is gossip and gossip is always bad. If you are going to say something about someone, have the conviction, courage and balls to stand by what you yourself said. Even if what you are saying is incorrect or just an opinion, stand your man (or woman) until proven wrong or right. Don’t hide behind secrets and other people. Cowards do that. Believe in what you say and man (or woman) up to it. If you want to say something behind someone’s back then have the balls (or ovaries) to say it in front of them as well. Don’t hide behind your fake smile and your ‘bokkies and skatties’. That makes you about as fake as the current Bible or Llaluna’s hair.

This of course can go hand in hand with lies, those things of falsehood. I am however not going to go into that now, as that is a blog entry all on its own.  That’s going to be fun one. *mumbles* Been in the business for fifteen years, my ass.

Your intention, no matter how pure, cannot absolve gossip from its horrid nature. And that is what is meant by:
“The road to hell is paved with good intentions”

Gossip is Gossip is Gossip.
Remember that before opening your trap. (pun intended)

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment