Monday 18 March 2013

Fucq the People


I made a comment on Sunday that evoked quite a few responses from people. In truth this comment was not made for any particular reason. I just made it because I could. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Thank you Riaan and Kevin.
I am a positive human being and nowhere did I intend for the comment to be negative, depressing, serious, or anything other than just a statement. Well for those of you that are out of the loop, I said:

“I would rather be hated for what I am, than be loved for what I am not.”

To me this statement first and foremost speaks of the truth of being truthful to who and what you are and not sacrificing that for anyone. The people’s mixed reactions got me thinking. It got me thinking about the “real” factor of people that we know.  How real are some people?

I have in all my years helped many people to try and discover who they are. Personally I feel that this is a mission that will never end. I am still learning things about myself. I am after all a constantly evolving human being. I also found that things that I wanted to try at some point faded out due to my changes in my life and new things replaced them. I try to flow with my life and accept the roads that I find myself on. Explore them. I don’t try to go looking for new roads. Then I might miss out on the one I am currently on. And what you want to explore and what you should or will are after all, very often, two very different things. You want me to prove that point to you. Ok well, you would like to win the Lotto won’t you, even if just to help someone else. Have you won it? ……….. Point made I believe.
I think that most people might not find it difficult to explore themselves. I meant that as non-sexual as what I possibly could, yet I know, some of you have fucqing dirty minds….rude!!
The difficult part, to most people I think, is to then live up to it. Like lets say you discover you are gay. Yes ok Cliché example but one where I actually know what the fucq I am talking about. I wasn’t always a cock sucker remember, I used to be quite the homophobe and ladies man. Yes you were right gay boys, its always the homophobes.
The Paths of Life
Alright back to the point. Thank you. The point is that many of us are afraid of embracing our true selves due to the stigma that society has placed on that true self. And that is a fact. I went around telling people that I was bisexual for such a long time. Then months later accepted that I was gay. Now years later I actually think we are all bisexual in any way. I just happen to be with a man at the present moment and hopefully for a very long time to come still. But you get my drift.
Lets use a more …………. everyday example that all of you can relate to. Its rather gross, even for me. Yes even for me, shock horror. Lets say that one day you wake up and you discover that you want to try both ends of a Golden Shower. Fucq that is a disgusting example. Why on the Goddesses green Earth would I choose that. But hang on, me having this reaction proves my point exactly. So lets say that we are best friends and you have now discovered that you like to pissed on………I actually can't even type that without turning a little green and feeling faint.  Now because you know my reaction to this abomination you will never tell me about it cuz you don’t want that reaction. You don’t want to feel like less of  a human being. Which is understandable. So for the rest of your life you hide this aspect of your personality from people for fear of being rejected by your loved ones, due to their perceptions.
Do you see how that is kind of fucqed up.
You know, if you had to tell me that you like to be pissed on, I would very likely pull a funny, disgusted face and think something in my head like WTF!!!! but I would never stop loving you as my friend. Your kinks are your own and as long as you don’t force it on me, I don’t actually care. I feel the same way about what all my different friends believe in. As long as you don’t make it my problem, I am not gonna make you feel fucqed up for what you believe in.
Miranda Hart
We have wondered so far now, I am going to try and put it all into one paragraph so we can all be on the same page. Yes sure I could have done that from the beginning but then it would not have been much of a blog, now would it and you would not have been able to laugh at some points as you did. So in fact you should thank me for dragging it out, you ungrateful bastard. Yes I did pick up this habit of talking to you as if you are in front of me. I can’t help it, I blame Miranda.
So the paragraph.

Explore who you are and then have the courage and strength to take you on the path that you are exploring and do it unashamedly. Screw what people might think of you, it only matters what you think of you and then keeping your integrity in tact. It is afterall your life, not theirs.

This brings me all the way back to the top and my opening phrase. Oh look we’ve come full circle. For those that can't remember, the line was

“I would rather be hated for what I am, than be loved for what I am not.”

I am aware of the fact that 90% of the population see me as a bit of an odd character. Yes that was nicely put, thank you. I had to brake it to myself gently, I also have feelings you know. I am aware that my sense of style and what I say and do, pisses people off or sometimes shocks them. I am aware that I use foul language and say words like cock and vagina and clitoris and fucq and I am aware that I very often just talk about things that others would rather not hear. But the point is. At least I have the balls, strength, bravery, courage, and integrity to be true to myself. I don’t hide who I am behind a label that society has decided will be appropriate. And if people want to gossip, then let them. There will always be those that wish to talk kak about me. Yes that means half the people in Kuilsriver. But you know what, it shows how fucqing boring their lives are.

As some of you may have noticed, I didn’t write this blog to get something of my chest really. No honestly I didn’t. I have written similar blogs to this before, but this time I wrote is specifically for a few people that I know that are in the beginning stages of self discovery and I hope that through all of my profanity, you can at least find that inkling of guidance or help that you needed, even if it was just that you needed to hear someone say that you can be whoever or whatever you want to be! My Mommy taught me from a very young age:

“Fucq the people, we are the people”

Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment