Tuesday 12 March 2013

30-something Updates


Good morning lovely people! I have been very quiet lately as I have undergone some serious changes in life. I think when you become 30 years young, you (without even knowing it) begin to re-evaluate your life. To go with this new approach to life I decided to change my hair completely. So gone are all of my lovely black locks  and I now don an Annie Lennox kind of hair style. Short and Blond….well blondish with orange patches. The bleach didn’t get all of it out and it will have to be cut out now, as my hair grows. Until I am left with only blond hair. As most of you must have seen on photo’s by now, I am afterall a natural blond.
See, the new hair!
In my twenties, well for about half of my twenties, I was very restricted in what I was allowed to do. I had a very tight leash around my neck. Then I got divorced and I was free. Even though I had fun, I focused more on getting the Tradition sorted. On getting classes done on making sure that the Development of NPT was a success. I had to do this. My ex took with her all of my original writings and destroyed what I had on my PC (yes she planted a virus on my PC). So I had to redo just about everything. That was the biggest reason for the name change of the Tradition. So for the next 5 years I slaved away to get things where they are today. Again I am not saying that I didn’t have fun. Of course I had fun times. There are a plethora (don’t you just love that word. Ple-tho-ra. I love it) of photo’s on the internet of me enjoying myself. (Plethora)

At the arrival of 30 you somehow start to care less about what people think of you. My dress sense is getting more and more bizarre. As if it wasn’t completely crazy to begin with. I speak my mind more often than what I used to and I seem to enjoy my own company more and more.
That being said though, I want to go to more parties, I want to go clubbing, I want to get back into the BDSM scene and possibly DJ again as well. Is this a desperate attempt to cling on to follies of youth? I don’t know to be honest. I do know that I am struggling to keep up with the 20-somethings. I can’t dance to 10 songs in a row any more. I kinda cut out at 6 and then I have to go outside for fresh air, a drink and a fag. I used to be able to party the entire night, not go to bed and be fine the entire next day. Now by 1am I miss my bed and my make-up shows it.
This Bubbha is mentioned later. Bare with!
In general, I prefer staying home, watching movies or playing board games with a nice home cooked meal or Hot Dogs. I don’t know what has come over me, but I just want to eat Hot Dogs. You can give it to me morning, noon and night and I will eat it. If Paul asks me what I want to eat then I respond with “Hot Dogs”. I don’t know why.
I have also cut out negative people out of life. The problem is I set the bar rather high. I think it is just that I've taken so much crap from so many people, for such a long time, that I just decided now that even if you constantly complain about a mild cough, then I don’t want to see you until you have been to a fucqing doctor to sort out the fucqing cough so that you have more to talk about when next I see you. I am selective with who I want in my house as I don’t want to be surrounded by negative energy. I want positivity around me. I want good looking boys (check) who doesn’t mind the odd snogg (not checked) or a randy three way shag (this is what I think heaven is. Paul, myself and a new good looking boy for us too choose from whenever we like) Don’t pretend to be disgusted. Just about all of you have threesome fantasies and half of you have done them, I am just bold enough to say it out loud. We all watched John Ritter in “Threes Company” and secretly envied him. Ooh I am really showing my age now.
I find that no matter how good looking a person is, when they are a young person, as in less than 23, nine out of ten they just annoy the shit out of me. Not all of them. It takes a special kind of young person to not annoy me. But these know it all, whiny, the world owes me, woe is me cuz of my shitty life types. I just want to rip their heads of and shit down their necks to give them reason to whine. Yes, for those of you that do follow the saga of Zeo’s life, that does indeed include young Mr. Winter and co. Maybe one day, we can only pray, they will either wake up, or the earth will just swallow them up.
Miranda and her Fruit Friends
In general I am more Psychotic than what I used to be, but being a 30-something I am enjoying it a lot more. Creating ways that I can be entertained by my crazy mind. I have this wonderful idea that I got from Miranda, to have fruit friends. But I don’t want them to go mouldy, so I decided that I am going to make them from plastic fruit. How absolutely kitsch! You have to love it! In the line of making things I also decided that our house is not……..gay enough. I mean if you watch “Birdcage” for example. You can see, that is a gay house.  At the Sexpo I saw this huge black cock, of course as a dildo. Yes when I say huge I mean like 40cm long and 15cm in girth. I can’t think that anyone could ever use that without loosing half of their intestines. It did however inspire me that I am going to make a huge cock sculpture for our coffee table. It’s going to be beautiful, right next to the Rose Quartz. People will walk in and see the huge Buddha head on the wall. Their eyes will catch the cock and the words will be something like “I love your big …..cock”. Will make me feel wonderful every time.:)
My daily pills cocktail seems to be getting bigger and bigger each month and to my utmost delight (can you hear the sarcasm) I have discovered that my body retains water as well. Oh one more pill. At least now I have somewhat of an excuse as to why my body vaguely resembles the shape of an old fashioned blimp. It is due to a build up of piss in system. Well isn’t that what water retention is?
Anyway that was all just to get you back up to speed with what has been happening.
Have a terrific Tuesday!

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment