Tuesday 4 December 2012

Mother Monster


Firstly let me just say: OH MY HOLY FUCQING BLACK JESUS ON A STICK, I SAW THE MOTHER MONSTER LIVE!!!!!
The Screens before the show Started
Ok now let me tell you how all of this went down.
We didn’t have tickets to go her concert at all as they were a bit pricey and we have to buy for two. Of course I also don’t want to sit way at the back. This fucqing Gaga people. I want to be as close as what I can, cuz I ruled out Golden Circle, as it was way too expensive. Anyway we didn’t have tickets. We did however have plans for sushi in Sea Point with our friend Anton. So you know, out of sight and out of mind and I don’t need to think about all the people that are going to see Gaga. Well so I thought.
Singing Born This Way
My sister (the oldest one, Claudette) then tells me that she got two VIP tickets and she is taking my youngest sister with her. I am of course as jealous as all hell, but decide to try and at least be happy for them. Which I think I managed, to a certain point. Conflicting emotions really. Being Happy for them and jealous at the same time. My oldest sister is not even a Gaga fan. 
So on the way to Sushi, after sulking the entire day, my sisters tell me they are at Cubana having VIP drinks. I of course tell them to go fucq themselves, hehehehe. But Simone, my baby sister, asks if we wont make a turn there on our way in and have a drink with them. As you know I have a difficult time saying no to a beautiful, young, vibrant, sassy drink.
As we park the car at Cape Quarter Simone phones me again and asks me how much I love her. So I thought this was in reference to me telling her she can blow the mattress up with her mouth and not use the pump, as she was sleeping over at our place (just because I was being all "I can't go to see Gaga"). I tell her that I love her lots. Cuz I do, I love both of sisters very much. I am not blind to their mistakes and bullshit but I would kill for them. Next to Paul they mean the world to me. Paul is my everything though. Where was I, so I tell her that yes I do love her. Then she says that, that is a good thing cuz she just got free tickets for me to see Gaga.
Singing Electric Chapel with our National Flag!!
I think Paul’s ears are still bleeding. Sorry my love!
Now I phone Anton and tell him that sushi (which is my favourite food) can go fucq itself cuz he is coming with us to watch Gaga. We get to my sisters and I lift Simone up as I hug her. I am now over the fucqing moon. She tells me that the tickets are back, standing, general admission tickets. You know what, I am going to see Gaga live; you can put me on the fucqing roof for all I care. From Cubana we have to walk to the Stadium as all the roads are blocked. Took us two and a half hours to get home. Anyway so we are walking to the stadium and I have this…..’I just got Jizzz’ grin. I can hardly keep myself in and I just want to jump up and down and go bos. I am going to see Gaga. The day cannot get any better.
We arrive at the stadium and now we have to split up with my sisters as they are VIP and we are just General Admission. I don’t have smokes on me and I seriously need one at this time. So Anton buys me a pack as in all of this I forgot to draw money. Thank you Anton!!!! We walk in holding our tickets acting all smugg cuz we got free tickets. Not the best tickets but hell they were free and we are here. So we show our tickets and they put wristbands on us, we carry on walking into the stadium.
The red X is where we were!
As we turn off to go stand at the back one female usher looks at my wristband and says “Sorry you have Golden Circle Tickets, just carry on straight to the security and they will let you in” It was at that point that I could have creamed myself, fucq her out of appreciation, pass out, and maybe even piss myself. I was flustered and tried to explain to the now confused Paul and Anton what was happening cuz they didn’t hear this. I couldn’t get much out but I knew that this must be what Heaven was like. There we were in the right centre of the Golden Circle. I wanted to cry and laugh hysterically at the same time.
The show started and all I can say is HOLY FUCQING SHIT!!! She is a entertainer of note and it was such an awesome show that she put on. It was out of this world. She said that she would dance her pussy off for us and I promise you she did. She had audience people on the stage singing and dancing with her. One of her whispered in her ear and then she said: "Amandla", the crowd went African like only we can!!! She interacted with the people and her stage was a 6-story caste of which the front walls opened up to show you the inside of the castle. She came out on a mechanical horse that was so perfectly done that in the beginning I thought it was real, and we were close to the stage. Her first song was Highway Unicorn and she ended with Marry the Night. When she spoke she spoke about being a free person and having acceptance for yourself and realizing you are an awesome person and Fucq what people think about you or say about you.
There is way too much to tell and I am also still processing everything, as it all still seems a bit unreal to me.
The Encore, singing Edge of Glory
I SAW GAGA LIVE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! GOLDEN FUCQING CIRCLE!!!!!!!! As you can tell I am still high on Gaga energy.
She is coming back again and if you didn’t go last night then I can promise you, it is so worth the ticket!! GO!!!!!!

Mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment