Thursday 4 October 2012

Taking Care of Our Children!!


The last month or so I am really starting to get involved in the crisis that face our children.  This crisis I of course the danger of being born with the HIV virus or with Cancer I cannot say much about it as I do not have the qualifications to talk about this. But I know people that do know. All that I can say is that I have been crying my heart out. 1 In every 3 children that are born in this country are born with the HIV virus. Everyday 7 children day due to Cancer.
 So I beg everyone, have a look at these websites and see what you can do. Look at these videos and try to understand how lucky you are if you have a healthy child or grew up as a healthy child. Not everyone is that fortunate.

Childhood Cancer

Childhood cancer is not all smiles and bald heads like you may think.





For information on Childhood Cancer please see the link below

http://www.littlefighters.org.za/index.html

Childhood HIV

One in three children are born with this virus



For more information on Childhood HIV please see link below

http://www.annielennoxsing.com/


Let us see what we can do to help. And if you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room. 

Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment