Monday 27 February 2012

Romantic Endings


When all is said and done, I really am or rather can be, a softy. I love romance and I simply adore happy endings.  I think that all us, deserve to find happiness at some point or other. We all deserve the emotions that go with it. We all deserve to cry and laugh, to miss your lover, to feel content in their arms.We are all human and we all bleed red. There for we all have the need and the right to have our need to an happy ending fulfilled.
I recently saw photos of someone that used to be in school with me. Wedding photos. He was a real doos and I couldn’t stand his back stabbing  two faced manners. Ugly little Troll, but with  stunning eyes. Well as I said, he got married. His wife is such a beautiful woman. She might also be us crappy in nature as him, I don’t know. But when I looked at those wedding photos I could not see a single bad thing in either of them. They look so happy, content and in love. It looks like, happily ever after. Who in their right mind can begrudge them that? We all deserve that happiness. It actually brings a tear to my eye.
Our BIG DAY is on the 13th of July 2013. The day that I get to say my ‘I Do’s’ to the man of my dreams. He drives me insane from time to time, but he is the best man on this planet. He is my happily ever after!!


No comments:

Post a Comment