Wednesday 15 February 2012

Earphones


I love music and I listen to just about anything. I have to admit that I can’t really listen to Hip Hop or Gangster Ghetto music as I call it, but I have learned to live with it as Paul loves it. He jokes and calls Rhianna his Ghetto Sista! SO even though I don’t mind him playing it, if I don’t have to listen to it I won’t.  And believe there are lots of songs that I love that he grins and listens to just for me.
I have everything in my collection from Clssical to Dimmu Borgir (black metal). I listen to Mango Groove, Alice Cooper, Enya, Marilon Manson, Susan Boyle, Rammstein, Josh Groban, Sandi Thom, Ozzy, and and and. So you see I really have no hang ups with music, well any other than Gangster Ghetto.
But if there is one thing that I cannot fucking stand then it is these fucking people that seems to think that everyone should listen to what they are listening. You get on the train on your way to work and walk into a carriage where some homie is playing his groovezzz, foo. But then this shiznit beatch ass with dem mother fucking attitude pumps his groove about dem bitches, cribs and rides.
I don’t know if I did that correctly or if it makes any sense, but really that is what people believe everyone wants to listen to.
I don’t understand it, Surely you have earphones. Use it!! I have to admit though that this I can still almost (if I am still very tired in the morning, cuz I am not a morning person and only really wake up from about 11) handle. Almost. But sometimes you hear them blaring their ‘Jesus loves you’ music. Now again let me explain. Not coming from a Christian hom the hymns and songs were never forced on me, so I don’t have hang-ups about them. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few that I actually love. As cliché as what it may sound, I love Amazing Grace. Two Beltaines ago we the organizer got a bag pipe band to play a few songs and she begged them to play it for me over the bag pipes, which they did and I sobbed like a little bitch. It is just that beautiful for me.
But I don’t want to, in the morning still half asleep, get onto a train where the gospel is being preached full volume on someones phone followed by some song that the people sing as if they have overdosed on sleeping tabs. That is not my idea of fun. I really just don’t understand how you as a human can be so fucking daft as to assume that everyone wants to listen to your crap. Don’t you just want to start the crusades again and convert everyone? It offends my ears and believe me I say so. That man has not again , not once forced us all to listen to bible bashing.
Why cuz I started bitching, top of my voice, about how fucking rude it is for these fucking people to just fucking assume that we all wanna listen to their bullshit. You know if you really HAVE to listen to your music and you really don’t have earphones, then listen to it softly. You don’t have to blare your fucking music top volume on the train. It is inconsiderate and rude.

Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN homie!!! Couldn't agree more. Try having to BE at work 04:45am and then listening to "cultural" gospel in a language you don't understand and another one's ringtone that starts loudly preaching (nogal southern style): "You are BLESSED in your body, You are BLESSED in your family, you are BLESSED in your finances!!!" Enough to wake anyone up that wasn't quite there yet... ;-)

    ReplyDelete