Wednesday 12 October 2011

Giant Mistakes

I just need to get something off my chest and even though it has nothing to do with anyone and even though it wont make sense to my readers, I just have to get it off and since this is my fucking blog I can write here what ever I want.

Sometimes in this life we act very impulsively. Sometimes too impulsively. I speak of personal experience. I am a impulsive twat who often is like a bull in a china shop once I have an idea in my head. I tend to think that I know what is best and then I run with it. Sometimes forgetting to take into consideration the people around me. I don't always think enough about a situation and I just jump. My motto has always been that tomorrow I might be dead and then I never got the oppertunity to do what I thought about doing. The god thing about thinking like this is the fact that you really do experience all kinds of things. The bad thing about this is that sometimes you get yourself into some serious shit. I am afraid that today I think I may have jumped to quickly and I also realise that it is too little too late. What I did is really not important. What is important that Paul stands next to me all the way. I have been blessed with the best man on this planet. Sometimes I dont even think that I deserve him.

On the Cher farewell tour she tells people how you should do everything  that you want to do while you have the oppertunity to do it. She says that she doesnt want to die and think "Shit I should have done that", rather when she dies she would like to think "Shit maybe I shouldn't have done that".
Well I think I have just stumbled upon such a situation. I know that there are no amount of appologies that can ever make right the damage that this can have but I am truly very sorry.
So, 'shit, maybe I shouldnt have done this.'

No comments:

Post a Comment