Tuesday 28 August 2012

Malfunctioning Mirrors and Second Opinions


The clothing that we wear tells the world so much about the kind of people that we are. Now I know I am probably not one to talk since I know very well that I dress like I am part of some sort of experiment and people struggle to tell whether or not I am a boy or a girl. You see to me, clothes are clothes. I don’t listen to signboards that tell you what are the mens and womens sections in a shop. As long as I am comfortable in an item of clothing, I look ok and it fits, I will buy it. But there was the key word. FITS. This is the most important word that you have to take into consideration.
Tier-vel-leeu-tert

Look of all people I understand it. I used to be skinny and 5 years later I want to wear that jean again cuz 5 years ago I looked awesome in it. Now you put your legs in and realize that it doesn’t come up higher than your knees. So you rub some cream on your legs. I mean it makes sense right……..? 
So this time round you get up to your thighs but you slip and knock yourself in the face which sets you back an half hour because now you first need to stop the nose bleed. However you cannot walk fast cuz the denim is stuck on your thighs and the only you can walk is to imitate a penguin. You eventually stop the blood and your hands are dry again.  By taking deep breaths in you, 15 minutes later, have the denim over your ass and in place, well almost but hell who the fuck is gonna notice in any way. You try to pull up the fly but nothing happens. Of course it cannot be your weight, it has to be stuck. So with legs that are stiff and looks like a stuffed condoms you try to contort yourself to look down to see if the fly is stuck as you try to yank it up. On the yank you break a nail that tears in and you get your long hair stuck, but reflex tells you to just stand up because you cannot feel your legs anymore. This of course leave you with a sore throat (from the painful scream) blood from a ripped and torn in nail, a bald patch and hair hanging down your fly. But its still not up. Then you remember the advert that showed people lying on bed and hooking a wire hanger into the fly to pull up. So now that you cant use your forefinger you pull the fly down using thumb and middle finger. You get it down and pull the hair out. Walk like a robot to the closet to get a hanger. Position yourself in front of the bed, back to it and just fall backwards since your legs cant really bend in this damn denim that you are slowly starting to hate. You hook the hanger in and give one rough pull. The hanger breaks and cuts your hand, you knock yourself in the eye but fuck it that’s why we have make-up. You feel as if you have been vacuum sealed but you the fly is up. You have to now roll off the bed to fall on the floor and from there use your dresser to help you stand up. Your Stomach is hanging over the denim in the front. Your ass is peeling up your back and crawling out by your ankles. Your Cameltoe (Girls) or Mooseknuckle (Boys) is killing you and it feels like it is being pressed into your stomach. You can’t sit  and walking is next to impossible. But you think that you still look kind of ok, but then decide that you are going to wear a top that covers all of this in anyway because there is no way in hell that you can get this denim off again!
The lesson in all of this is….Just because the fly goes up and the button closes, does not mean that it fits. It just means that by the grace of some or other God you managed to get it on your big ass. I am not saying I don’t have a big ass. I have a huge ass. But I don’t wear clothes than gives me tits on my back.


What I cannot understand though is that some people then will wear that denim with a crop top that is even tighter and they have no issue. The top is so tight that your boobs are now one big tit that goes right around your body and the extra bits that couldn’t fit there moved up to your neck to swallow that. And then then they slap on some makeup and think they look fucking stunning. 
And don’t tell me it doesn’t happen. Go look at the people of Wallmart. Look at them and tell me that they are normal and have a sense of clothes. I am not saying that if you are bigger you should stick to wearing kak ugly clothes that resemble the Boswell Wilky Circus tent. As a matter of fact you get some really nice clothes for big people now. I know, cuz I also have to buy em. But my clothes fit!
I sometimes look at these people and wonder if they don’t have mirrors in their homes or maybe they have those circus mirrors that makes people look stunning.
I mean what goes through your mind when you stand in front of the mirror and you are wearing this tight, so tight it looks painted on, gold lycra number and you wink to yourself and say “Yea you still got it baby” What the Fuck is wrong with you if that is your thought process when you clearly should be buying clothes at Campers Paradise. Please understand, I am not knocking big people. I am also big. I am however knocking people that has no sense of dressing. Yes you get skinny ones of those as well but they should just be shot. Save us all the agony to have people that have bodies that we desire and then the fuckers cant even dress properly. Just kill them and get it over with.
I also see a few people are doing the mullet thing again. IT WAS NEVER IN STYLE PEOPLE!!!!!! Having a mullet means you are a fucking redneck.
I am not telling you all how you have to dress up, all I am asking you is that if your mirror is malfunctioning get a second opinion. Please for love of the Goddess get a second opinion!!

Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment