Tuesday 20 December 2011

2012

I have been very sleg in the last few months when it comes to this blog. For a number of reasons I guess. 1. I didn't think anyoe cares anymore, but it turns out people do and they want to read more. It's very weird for me to think that people want to know more about me and my screwed up little life with my wonderful man.
2. .....Ok well that that was the main reason. hehehehehehehe

So for 2012 I promise to keep you all entertained. I will however say that in 2012 I am really gonna put out there how I feel and not mince words about it. In a few of these entries so far I tried to keep it very 'politically correct', yes I also think that I failed. My point is, if you think that this year was forward and to the point then you have not seen anything yet. I am not gonna aim to piss you off, but it is goint to be the truth as I see it. Granted sometimes my twisted mind is not always right but hey this is my fucking blog so I can but on here anything from wise words to dick cheese if I so feel fit.

Also I am gonna try to revamp it a little (no that was not a hint on the vampire politics). What I mean is I want to create a new fresh look for it. Something less dark this year. I am sure my words are dark enough for people. Maybe the site should be bright green with red polka dots and pink dildo's. Who know's I will see what pulls me.
But for now, to all of you that will be on the road this season, please be careful, don't drink and drive, you might spill. Have a fab new years and send me your pissed pics so I can laugh. A happy 2012 to all of you!!

Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment